Before your business can grow, you have to know where you’re starting from—and that’s exactly where data and numbers come in. Here at Cococart, we’ve demystified data and analytics so that you’re getting the most important information you need to track, stat.
So if you’re wondering how to use your Cococart Analytics dashboard, or you’re eager to make the most of the data you get, you’re in the right place.
Read on to discover exactly what to expect when you view your Cococart shop’s Analytics, and how exactly you can make the most of this data.
Cococart Analytics Dashboard: Everything You Need to Know
Here’s a breakdown of all the data you get access to and how to make the most of them.
How many unique visitors?
This chart tells you how many unique visitors your shop received in a given period of time. Note that unique visitors is different from total shop visits, so the number you see each day tells you how many individual sessions landed on your shop.
You can use this chart to help you:
- Track if you're reaching a bigger audience
- Monitor how well new shop visits turn into sales
- Strategize how to get more views to your shop
Where are my visitors coming from?
This handy graph simply tells you where those shop views are coming from. Here's how you can make the most of this information for your Cococart shop:
- Evaluate which platforms are getting you the most views, so you can double down on reaching more
- See which platforms might not be worth continuing vis-á-vis your effort
How are my sales?
This graph shows you how much you’re earning per day over a period of time. You can catch any spikes and dips in your revenue, and also be able to spot any noticeable trends over a longer stretch.
Use this information:
- Monitor if your sales is consistently growing with time
- Foresee any predictable spikes in sales, such as around the holidays
- Analyze potential reasons for low sales periods, e.g. popular product was out of stock, so you can avoid these periods from happening again
How many orders?
Similar to the first graph, here you’ll see how much sales you’re making per day—except instead of total revenue, you’ll be able to see how many orders you made that day.
Use this information to:
- See total number of orders at a glance
- Determine if your customer base is growing (the more individual orders you get, the more likely it is your business is reaching more people!)
You might like: 10 Must-Know Cococart Features that’ll Level Up Your Business
What is the average order size?
Aside from knowing how much you’re earning in a day, are you tracking how much you make from each order on average?
Average order size can be a hugely beneficial metric to track, and one of our most helpful features on Cococart is letting you understand this information at a glance.
The biggest benefit of having this data is that you can identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell your products to customers, so they buy more from a single order.
Can you promote complementary products together on your Instagram—say, your bestselling house salad goes perfectly with your homemade focaccia? Or perhaps you can offer a coupon code if shoppers hit a minimum order amount?
What are my top products?
Keeping track of your bestsellers is always a good idea as a business owner. There are several pros to this, including being able to:
- Monitor your inventory or raw materials
- Determine which products to market more across your channels
- Identify least performing products and what to do about them—increase your marketing? Put them on sale? Phase them out entirely?
How do customers pay? and How do customers get their orders?
These final two charts can give you valuable insights about your customers. Do most customers for your small business prefer paying via credit or debit card, or are they more privy to cash?
Do more customers prefer picking up their own orders (either personally or by booking their own courier service), or are they more likely to let
Use this information to:
- Create special coupon codes if customers choose a certain fulfillment method
- Determine whether or not to add more payment methods to your shop
You might like: The Ultimate Guide to Grow Your Home Business on Instagram
Grow your business with the right data
We know numbers can sometimes be scary for small business owners who might just be starting out, but we hope our easy-to-understand Analytics dashboard for your Cococart shop helps you get the most important data about your business, without all the confusing jargon.
Monitor your data, and most importantly, use it to come up with new promotions, campaigns, and strategies to grow your business online. Ready to start growing?